PreEntry for the Indiana GP at NCMP will begin at 8am ET on Friday, May 25, 2023. Entry will now take place via our new Registration Portal on RaceSelect.com. Many of you will already be familiar as the registration method for CKNA and Route 66 Sprint Series. Most of you will have already gotten an email from RaceSelect to activate your new USPKS account. For those of you that are new and didn’t get an email, and don’t already have an account, when USPKS registration goes live at 8am ET on Friday, you’ll be able create an account and register in just a couple minutes by following the link below. The link will not be active until 8am Friday. If you already use RaceSelect, then your account information, including membership status, has already been transferred over. If you attempt to register and your membership is expired, it will automatically add a renewal to your order. RaceSelect has been designed for karting from the ground up by karters, and is very easy and intuitive to use.
We look forward to seeing you at New Castle Motorsports Park, starting on Thursday June 22, 2023 for the 3rd Round of the 2023 USPKS championship. Registration will open at the track at Noon on Thursday for entry check-in and packet pickup at the Series Trailer.
All drivers must be members and have a valid USPKS Membership. Memberships are valid for 12 months. Please visit uspks.com for full age requirements for each class, as well as the Competition Rules. Memberships are required to complete this online entry.
The track layout for this event will be the National Track, run in the normal CCW direction.
Online Pre-Registration Fees
(All entry fees include one 5 gallon can of VP fuel. Additional fuel may be purchased below.)
Micro Swift, Mini Swift, KA100 Jr, KA100 Sr, KA100 Masters – $615
KZ, X30 Pro Jr, and X30 Pro Sr – $690 (Minimum of 30 entries required for X30 and 20 entries for KZ to qualify for purse payout.)
Mini, Micro, KA Masters, KZ, X30 J, and X30 S Classes are capped at the track limit of 50 entries. KA Jr and Sr will be capped at 92 entries with an LCQ. If your class is full, please complete the registration to be added to the waiting list. If room opens up, you will be contacted. A maximum of 50 karts will start all features.
At Track Registration Fees
Late fee of $100 per class, if registering after the deadline or at the track. You are highly encouraged to pre-enter online. There will be limited hours for trackside registration, and there is no guarantee of room in your preferred class.
Entry Fees Include:
- Friday Official Practice and Qualifying Sessions.
- Saturday and Sunday Racing Program.
- One 5 gallon can of VP fuel. Additional fuel may be purchased online or in person.
Pit Passes are not included in the entry fee and are purchased at the gate, and must be signed for by the individual. Cash, check, credit/debit cards accepted for payment. Hot grid passes are $75, Regular Event passes are $50, Single day passes are $25. Under 5 are free.
AMB Rental transponders are $50 for the event. You can rent them when you register online or at the track. By renting a transponder, you agree to return the transponder by the end of the event or to pay a $500 replacement fee. (Rental Transponders are mounted on the driver’s left sidepod, no exceptions. If you need a bracket, we will get you one.)
Driver and Kart Profiles and Transponders
We ask that you complete as accurately as possible the short sections in the registration process that ask your chassis brand and transponder info. Your actual transponder number will be required to pick up your driver packet at the track.
USPKS is also excited to host Studio 52 as our Official Photography Vendor once again for the 2023 USPKS racing season. Visit their website at www.studio52.us to pre-order your images and get professional digital photos delivered to your computer and/or smart device on a daily basis.
In addition to receiving daily digitals, Studio 52 also offers vibrant, full color 19 x 13 Event Posters with your choice of photo printed on premium gloss photo paper. Order the Full Package to save money and get both digitals and the poster.
Order your professional photo packages today by visiting Studio 52 at https://studio52.us/order-event-photos/uspks/ to get signed up using their quick and easy contactless ordering portal.
- Optional Thursday practice is available and payable to the host track. Hours are 10AM to 5PM. Contact NCMP for more information.
- All entry fees include Official Friday practice.
- If you chose not to use a rental transponder, we will need your transponder number on file before your entry packet is released. Please either enter it now, or bring it to Registration, or you will not receive your packet.
- Hot Grid and Pit passes are sold at the track only, and are purchased at the gate, starting on Thursday. Drivers, mechanics, and others wishing to have grid/tech area access, must purchase an event Hot Grid Pass for $75. Those not requiring grid access may purchase a regular pit pass for $55/event, or $25/day. Everyone entering the grounds must have a pit pass.
- All pit space for this event is reserved. For this event, NCMP Staff handle all the reserved parking. Please contact them directly at 765-987-8090 to reserve both pit space and camping space. Sponsor pit space contact info will be sent to NCMP and they will contact you to verify your needs and get your payment info.
- Cars and tow vehicles will be parked in a vehicle parking lot and not in the pit area. If you are attending other events before or after the USPKS event and want to coordinate your pit space, you need to contact NCMP directly at 765-987-8090.
- Drivers who win a purse must attend the Money Presentation ceremony Sunday afternoon. Failure to attend will result in forfeiture of any prize money. Plan your schedule accordingly. Prize winners must also complete a tax information form and provide a Social Security Number, and will receive a US tax form 1099. Only the winning driver will receive any prize money, as it is not transferable. Anyone not providing information will have the prize money applied as a credit to their Motorsportsreg account.