PreEntry for the Ohio GP at the Motorsports Country Club of Cincinnati (MCC) will begin at 9am ET on Saturday, July 22, 2023. Entry will take place via our new Registration Portal on RaceSelect.com. For those of you that are new and don’t already have an account, when USPKS registration goes live at 9am ET on Saturday, you’ll be able create an account and register in just a couple minutes by following the link below. The link will not be active until it opens Saturday. If you already use RaceSelect, then your account information, including membership status, has already been transferred over. If you attempt to register and your membership is expired, it will automatically add a renewal to your order. RaceSelect has been designed for karting from the ground up by karters, and is very easy and intuitive to use. If you have any difficulty registering, please contact tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org or USPKS at email@example.com and we will help you.
We look forward to seeing you at MCC, starting on Thursday August 24, 2023 for the 3rd Round of the 2023 USPKS championship. Registration will open at the track at Noon on Thursday for entry check-in and packet pickup at the Series Trailer.
All drivers must be members and have a valid USPKS Membership. Memberships are valid for 12 months. Please visit uspks.com for full age requirements for each class, as well as the Competition Rules. Memberships are required to complete this online entry.
The track layout for this event will be the National Track, run in the normal CCW direction.
Also a quick reminder that 2023 fuel tickets expire at Round 5 in Mooresville. For those of you that have unredeemed tickets, don’t wait until the last event to pickup your fuel, as there will be limited extra fuel available for that event. If possible, redeem them at MCC. Thanks!
Online Pre-Registration Fees
(All entry fees include one 5 gallon can of VP fuel. Additional fuel may be purchased below.)
Micro Swift, Mini Swift, KA100 Jr, KA100 Sr, KA100 Masters – $615
KZ, X30 Pro Jr, and X30 Pro Sr – $690 (Minimum of 30 entries required for X30 and 20 entries for KZ to qualify for purse payout.)
A $15 per entry tire disposal fee for race tires is added to all entries.
For this event, KA100 Sr will feature a guaranteed purse payout of $4750, paid to the top 3 in the Final!
Mini, Micro, KA Masters, KZ, X30 J, and X30 S Classes are capped at the track limit of 48 entries. KA Jr and Sr will be capped at 92 entries with an LCQ. If your class is full, please complete the registration to be added to the waiting list. If room opens up, you will be contacted. A maximum of 46 karts will start all features.
At Track Registration Fees
Late fee of $100 per class, if registering after the deadline or at the track. You are highly encouraged to pre-enter online. There will be limited hours for trackside registration, and there is no guarantee of room in your preferred class.
Entry Fees Include:
- Friday Official Practice and Qualifying Sessions.
- Saturday and Sunday Racing Program.
- One 5 gallon can of VP fuel. Additional fuel may be purchased online or in person.
Pit Passes are not included in the entry fee and are purchased at the gate, and must be signed for by the individual. Cash, check, credit/debit cards accepted for payment. Hot grid passes are $75, Regular Event passes are $50, Single day passes are $25. Under 5 are free.
AMB Rental transponders are $50 for the event. You can rent them when you register online or at the track. By renting a transponder, you agree to return the transponder by the end of the event or to pay a $500 replacement fee. (Rental Transponders are mounted on the driver’s left sidepod, no exceptions. If you need a bracket, we will get you one.)
Driver and Kart Profiles and Transponders
We ask that you complete as accurately as possible the short sections in the registration process that ask your chassis brand and transponder info. Your actual transponder number will be required to pick up your driver packet at the track.
USPKS is excited to host Studio 52 as our Official Photography Vendor once again for the 2023 USPKS racing season. Visit their website at www.studio52.us to pre-order your images and get professional digital photos delivered to your computer and/or smart device on a daily basis.
In addition to receiving daily digitals, Studio 52 also offers vibrant, full color 19 x 13 Event Posters with your choice of photo printed on premium gloss photo paper. Order the Full Package to save money and get both digitals and the poster.
Order your professional photo packages today by visiting Studio 52 at https://studio52.us/order-event-photos/uspks/ to get signed up using their quick and easy contactless ordering portal.
- All karts must complete the Packet Pickup and PreTech process prior to participating in Official Practice (starts Friday at 8am). PreTech forms are in the Driver’s Packet that is picked up from the USPKS Registration Trailer. Hours for Registration and PreTech are 8am to 6pm Thursday and again at 7:30am Friday. Tech closes at 6pm Thursday, no exceptions, so please don’t wait until then to get your equipment inspected.
- Optional Thursday practice is available and payable to the host track. Contact MCC for more information.
- If you chose not to use a rental transponder, we will need your transponder number on file before your entry packet is released. Please either enter it now, or bring it to Registration, or you will not receive your packet.
- Fri-Sun Hot Grid and Pit passes are sold at the track only, and are purchased at the gate, starting on Thursday at 8am. Drivers, mechanics, and others wishing to have grid/tech area access, must purchase an event Hot Grid Pass for $75. Those not requiring grid access may purchase a regular pit pass for $55/event, or $25/day. Everyone entering the grounds must have a pit pass.
- All pit space for this event is reserved. Spaces are 10×40′ and are $75/space. RV parking (18×50′) is available for $200. For this event, MCC Staff will handle all the parking. Please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve both pit space and camping space. Please include the number of 10×40′ spaces needed, a contact phone number, and any other relevant information. Sponsor pit space contact info will be sent to MCC and they will contact you to verify your needs and get your payment info. RVs will be parked in a RV specific area, toyhaulers will be allowed in the paddock if you are actively pitting out of them. If you are arriving early, please let MCC know. Do not expect them to drop everything and come park you at 10pm.
- Cars and tow vehicles will be parked in a vehicle parking lot and not in the pit area.
- Drivers who win a purse must attend the Money Presentation ceremony Sunday afternoon. Failure to attend will result in forfeiture of any prize money. Plan your schedule accordingly. Prize winners must also complete a tax information form and provide a Social Security Number, and will receive a US tax form 1099. Only the winning driver will receive any prize money, as it is not transferable. Anyone not providing information will have the prize money applied as a credit to their USPKS RaceSelect account.
MCC is hosting a ProAM club event the Sunday prior to our event, as well as offering practice the week prior. Full information can be found here.