We are delighted to kick off the 2023 USPKS Championship again at the Orlando Kart Center on March 10-12. OKC was the season opener in 2022 and provided some great racing and an all-time record turnout. We invite you to join us in Orlando, FL once again in 2023. The facility is located just a short half hour drive from Disney World and other famous attractions. You will want to pack up the whole family for this event, and make a holiday out of it! USPKS Registration for this event will open on Saturday, February 4th and remain open for one month.
Registration will open at the track at Noon on Thursday, March 9th for entry check-in and packet pickup at the Series Trailer. All drivers must be members and have a valid USPKS Membership. Memberships are valid for 12 months. Please visit uspks.com for full age requirements for each class, as well as the Competition Rules. Memberships are required to complete this online entry. If you are not a member, or are expired, you can renew or join while registering for the event. If you renew or join separately, be aware that the Motorsportsreg database can take up to 24hrs to update and can delay your ability to register for an event until then.
Online Pre-Registration Fees
Micro Swift, Mini Swift, KA100 Jr, KA100 Sr, KA100 Masters – $615
KZ, X30 Pro Jr, and X30 Pro Sr – $690 (Minimum of 30 entries required for X30 and 20 entries for KZ to qualify for purse payout.)
- IAME X30 Pro: 1st – $5,000; 2nd – $2,500; 3rd – $1,250 (minimum 30 entries to qualify)
- IAME X30 Pro Junior: 1st – $2,500; 2nd – $1,500; 3rd – $750 (minimum 30 entries to qualify)
- Pro Shifter: 1st – $2,500; 2nd – $1,500; 3rd – $750 (minimum 20 entries to qualify)
Mini, Micro, KA Masters, KZ, X30 J, and X30 S Classes are capped at the track limit of 46 entries. KA Jr and Sr will be capped at 92 entries with an LCQ. If your class is full, complete the registration to be added to the waiting list. When room opens up, you will be contacted. 46 karts will start all features.
At Track Registration Fees
Late fee of $100 per class, if registering after the deadline or at the track. You are highly encouraged to pre-enter online. There will limited hours for trackside registration, and there is no guarantee of room in your preferred class.
Entry Fees Include:
- Friday Official Practice and Qualifying Sessions.
- Saturday and Sunday Racing Program.
- One 5 gallon can of VP fuel. Additional fuel may be purchased online or in person.
Driver and Kart Profiles and Transponders
Your vehicle profile(s) in your MSR “garage” are where the kart brand/type and transponder comes from. If you register the same “vehicle” in 2 different classes, you will be using the same transponder in both classes, as they are tied to the vehicle. To use 2 different transponders, you need to create 2 different “vehicles” in your garage. For example, create a X30 kart and a KA Kart to use to separate transponders. Using the correct vehicle information will help make sure that your stats online are correct. You may use the same transponder in 2 classes, but you are responsible for moving them back and forth. If you want your driver’s name and hometown information to show up correctly, please put them in your profile correctly.
USPKS is also excited to host Studio 52 as our Official Photography Vendor once again for the 2023 USPKS racing season. Visit their website at www.studio52.us to pre-order your images and get professional digital photos delivered to your computer and/or smart device on a daily basis.
In addition to receiving daily digitals, Studio 52 also offers vibrant, full color 19 x 13 Event Posters with your choice of photo printed on premium gloss photo paper. Order the Full Package to save money and get both digitals and the poster.
Order your professional photo packages today by visiting Studio 52 at https://studio52.us/order-event-photos/uspks/ to get signed up using their quick and easy contactless ordering portal.
- Optional Thursday practice is available and payable to the host track. Contact OKC for more information.
- If you chose not to use a rental transponder, we will need your transponder number on file before your entry packet is released. Please either enter it now, or bring it to Registration, or you will not receive your packet.
- Hot Grid and Pit passes are sold at the track only, and are purchased at the gate, starting on Thursday. Drivers, mechanics, and others wishing to have grid/tech area access, must purchase an event Hot Grid Pass for $75. Those not requiring grid access may purchase a regular pit pass for $55/event, or $20/day.
- All parking for this event is reserved. Click here to reserve your parking/pit space. Cars and tow vehicles will be parked in a vehicle parking lot and not in the pit area. Please fill out this form to reserve camping or RV space.
- Drivers who win a purse must attend the Money Presentation ceremony Sunday afternoon/evening. Failure to attend will result in forfeiture of any prize money. Plan your schedule accordingly. Prize winners must also complete a tax information form and provide a Social Security Number, and will receive a US tax form 1099. Only the winning driver will receive any prize money, as it is not transferable. Anyone not providing information will have the prize money applied as a credit to their Motorsportsreg account.
- To help manage paddock congestion, bicycles, scooters, or golf carts are only allowed if the operator is 16+ years old. No other wheeled vehicles are allowed. No vehicles are allowed in the grid area. Thank you for your cooperation.
Any questions can be directed to Tim Koyen at email@example.com.